The Nevex offers its new motion controller of the NX series, the NX-MAX. For applications where they are needed up to 4 axes, and via Ethernet and USB connection.
- Motion controller for CNC, robotics and other applications.
- Ethernet and USB connection.
- 4 axes with differential outputs.
- 12 inputs.
- 08 outputs.
- Allows you to control machines with 4 axes.
- Uses interface type Step/Dir to connect servo drivers or stepping motor.
- Differential signaling for Step/Dir.
- Dedicated pulse generator (FPGA) allows high precision pulses and frequency of up to 500kHz.
- Modern microprocessor ARM Cortex M3 32-bit, controls the trajectory in real time.
- Plugin for Mach3 software, lets you use the Mach3 through Ethernet or USB ports.
- Inputs and outputs with maximum voltage of 24 volts input.
- 01 Analog output 0-10 volts to control Spindle.
- product Dimensions - cm (HxWxD): 1.5 cm x 16.5 cm x 8 cm (approximate external measures).
- 01 NX-MAX Motion Controller 4 axes
- 01 USB Cable
- 01 DVD with Mach3 plugin and English manual.